From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Jo H
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:19 PM
To: Austin Meredith; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Searching for content in FrameMaker files

Would it be an option for you to keep a copy of every FM document in plain
text? This is not as cumbersome as it sounds, since you can install an
Extendscript which saves the plain text copy automatically whenever you
choose File > Save.

I've set up something similiar to have a readable copy for Git version
management. If you're interested, I can post the Extendscript on the mailing
list.

Jo H