In the days of WebWorks, IIRC, there was a feature or add-on that enabled
something like being able to comment FM files, that had been converted to
HTML, and perhaps also make changes to the content, then round-trip those
changed files back to FM. Perhaps I'm only dreaming.

Have you found the Track Changes and Track Text Edits features in FM
inadequate in some ways?

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold