Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:40:45 -0700
From: "Monique Semp" <monique.s...@earthlink.net>
To: <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] tip - Save All Files (in a .book)

Hello, Framers,

I?m sure that most of you know this already, but I?m also sure that I can?t
be the only one who didn?t know :-)...

Turns out that there *is* a way to Save All Files in a .book. With the .book
file the active window/pane/pod/whatever-you-call-it, hold the Shift key
when you click the menu option, File. (I found this by googling,
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/768022).

Just a tip in case someone else has been wishing to do this (without closing
FrameMaker, which does ask which unsaved files you want to save), -Monique