From: Framers [mailto:framers-bounces+caroline=radcom....@lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 19:11
To: David Millis
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Can Frame 15 be used so I can eliminate ePublisher?

Those features all exist in FrameMaker 2015 (version 13). You can get a 30-day
trial and see for yourself whether it works well enough.

Have you used FrameMaker 9 or later? They put a weird UI layer on top that's in
many ways inferior to versions 8 and earlier. If you make heavy use of keyboard
shortcuts, you might be happier sticking with 7.2.