From: Framers <framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com> on
behalf of Karen Robbins <karendes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 5:01 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] Can't remove lines apparently covered by table

Hi framers,

In a detailed table some lines are visible in two rows (of 20+) that don't
seem to be column, row, or cell border lines. No rule above or below is set
for the nearest text. The lines do not align with the cells themselves, and
they are about the same weight as the cell borders. I can't get rid of the
lines--I can't even click them, even if I delete all the text in the cells
where they appear to be. If I "select all" on the table, these lines
disappear with the rest of the table. I've tried a handful of key
combinations to try to release the lines--group and ungroup commands are
grayed out--to no avail. How are these lines connected to the table? How
can I disconnect and get rid of them? Obviously I do not want to rebuild
and re-key the table.

Thanks so much,
Karen