From: loui...@mchsi.com [mailto:loui...@mchsi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:20 PM
To: Tammy Van Boening
Cc: Framers List
Subject: Re: [Framers] Longtime Frame File suddenly cannot be printed to
postscript for PDF production

Hi -

I always distill a .ps file but had a client with cover art that would only
print using Frame's "Save As PDF". I couldn't tell you why, but I don't really
trust making a PDF this way, so I would extract just the cover page from the
"Save As PDF" file, and replace the cover in a PDF I made by distilling a .ps.

If this happened to you out of the blue, Robert's probably right and you'll
have to uninstall and reinstall to fix it. The "Save As" might do for now
though, if you're in a pinch.

Can I tack on a related question? Am I right in not fully trusting a PDF made
by "Save As"? Or do I just have deep-seated psychological issues? ;-)

Thanks for letting me glom onto your question Tammy!

Louise

Louise Kaufman
loui...@mchsi.com