From: Rick Quatro [mailto:r...@rickquatro.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:10 AM
To: 'David Hottman' <d...@reqexperts.com>; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: [Framers] Generated Structured TOC Hypertext Link Text

Hi Dave,

Here is what the marker text means:

openObjectId c3.fm:5 1031089

openObjectId gives instructions to FrameMaker to open the target file, which
is (in this example) c3.fm.

5 means the target is an element. This number will vary depending on what
kind of FrameMaker object (paragraph, element, marker, etc.) that you are
targeting.

1031089 is the unique id of the element that you are targeting.

How are you translating your XML into HTML? The method you are using will
determine how to get your TOC links working in the HTML.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017