From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Houser
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 3:18 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] database access from Extendscript?

Colleagues,

I'm a bit spoiled by the FrameScript database utilities, and am trying to do
similar database publishing with Extendscript. For those on the list who
have worked with both, does Extendscript provide any database I/O
capabilities? (I believe the answer is "no"). If it does not, is there a
Javascript library that you've found to be workable?

-Alan

--
Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.