Hi Scott,

Are there built-in FDK functions for accessing ODBC? Thanks.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+rick=rickquatro....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Prentice
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 4:30 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] database access from Extendscript?

Hmm. You can connect to ODBC through the FDK .. could probably expose that
to an ExtendScript call. Of course, if you're going to do part of it in FDK,
you might as well do all of it there.

I wonder if it's possible to make Ajax calls from ExtendScript ..
probably not. But if that was possible, you could use that to pull your data
from the "cloud" (if your data was there).

Probably not terribly useful thoughts ..

...scott