Thanks Fred. You took the words right out of my mouth!

Alison

From: Framers
[mailto:framers-bounces+acraig=bkultrasound....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf
Of Fred Ridder
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 2:41 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.; Ken Poshedly
Subject: Re: [Framers] FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts just stop

Don't get me started on bullets and autonumbering in MS applications. Once upon
a time it just worked. And then they started making it more "helpful" and
automatic... and unreliable and impossible to troubleshoot when it breaks.

But if you want to see a real horror show, spend a while trying to clean up the
bullets in PowerPoint slide decks that have contributions from a half-dozen
different engineers in three different countries using four different templates
(or no template at all). I just went through that exact scenario on 21 separate
presentations for a Very Important Customer. I *really* hate PowerPoint and the
way its "master pages" work.

-FR

From: Framers
<framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com><mailto:framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com%3e>