From: Framers <framers-bounces+docudoc=hotmail....@lists.frameusers.com> on
behalf of Robert Lauriston <rob...@lauriston.com>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:14 PM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
Subject: Re: [Framers] [WTF ramemaker] [Frame] Kinda wonky '17 support for
Dropbox

That was a very expensive system, right? Sometimes you get what you pay for.

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Fred Ridder <docu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> About 15 years ago, our pubs group used FrameMaker with a Documentum
> repository using FrameLink middleware. It worked like a champ although a
> couple of our more chronologically senior writers never did manage to wrap
> their minds around the check-out and versioning paradigms.
>

> -FR
>

> ________________________________

FrameUsers.com | The Adobe FrameMaker Online Reference
Site<http://www.frameusers.com/>
www.frameusers.com
Adobe FrameMaker software is a template-based authoring and publishing solution
for unstructured, structured, and XML/DITA content. There is a large and loyal

framers - The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread [Framers] Text insets with mini-TOCs not updating Art
Campbell. Re: [Framers] Text insets with mini-TOCs not updating Tammy Van
Boening

Framers Info Page - lists.frameusers.com Mailing
Lists<http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com>
lists.frameusers.com
About the Framers email list. The purpose of this list is to share information
about using Adobe Framemaker. We welcome experienced users, newcomers, and
people ...