Slightly off topic - I just got a new PC and installed Adobe TCS 6. I won't go into how painful getting framemaker to work was.

When I open PDFs in Acrobat Pro DC, they look like crap. They were OK on my previous computer (both Windows 10) and they look fine when I open them in Firefox. Anyone have any ideas how to make Acrobat display them properly?

Fred

--

*Fred Wersan* | Principal Technical Writer
*VT MÄK* | 150 Cambridge Park Drive, Third Floor, Cambridge, MA 02140