On 9/15/2017 12:57 PM, Fred Wersan wrote:
Slightly off topic - I just got a new PC and installed Adobe TCS 6. I won't go into how painful getting framemaker to work was.

When I open PDFs in Acrobat Pro DC, they look like crap. They were OK on my previous computer (both Windows 10) and they look fine when I open them in Firefox. Anyone have any ideas how to make Acrobat display them properly?

Fred

Acrobat has lots of settings for display - some for images, some for fonts - I'm sure any number of them could cause issues.

These are existing, known good PDFs, right?

--
Jay Maechtlen
Maechtlen & Associates