I'm updating a large book via Extendscript. In FrameMaker 2017, is it possible to suppress console logging, or at least prevent the console pane from opening?

I set FS_ShowBookErrorLog and FP_UseFMConsoleForErrorLog to "false". Nonetheless, the console pane always opens and shows my stream of unavailable font messages. The large number of streaming messages appears to slow performance considerably.

If there's a way to do this, or another approach I should consider, I would be grateful to hear it.

Thanks!

-Alan

--
Alan Houser