Maybe I've imaged it, but I seem to remember threads re: exporting Frame
2017 to Word? (I'm still on Frame 12)

Is this possible? Does it result in a usable doc (ie, is the formatting
decent?)

I was at a job interview today and it sounds like they could really use the
Conditional aspects of Frame in order to deliver various flavours of the
same manuals. However, they have done without a tech writer for a while and
like the fact that their engineers can simply go into a Word doc and make
changes themselves.

I thought they might try exporting to Word so the engineers could (with
Track Changes on) make edits in Word. Then the new tech writer - preferably
me ;-))) - could incorporate those changes into the Frame docs.

Alison