I work in Unstructured FrameMaker 2017 and have no background with
scripting or automating tasks. There may not be a simple solution, but
figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I have a file I've imported from Word that contains a Part Number and then
a list of chapter references for the part. The part number and chapter
reference each have their own paragraph tag. The page is set up as 3
columns and whenever the chapter references break over to a new column the
client wants the part number repeated with (CONT) added.

The file I'm working on is 60 pages long and I have an additional file
approx same size yet to do. I can set it up manually, but would have to
redo everytime something is added or deleted to the file.

Is there any automated way of making this happen or is manually the only
solution?

Thanks/Julie

Julie A. Sigrist
Quality Assurance
Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
145 Hunter Drive, Bldg. 1005-B
Wilmington, OH  45177
(800) 736-3973 x62482
(937) 366-2482 (Direct)