You will never have the same fonts in HTML in every browser, even if you
stick to Arial. The thing in HTML is to set up alternatives in font use. I
don't know if it is possible in any automation in FM, but generally it is
set in the CSS.
Cheers,
Bodvar

mán., 1. okt. 2018 kl. 16:51 skrifaði Robert Lauriston <rob...@lauriston.com