I am not sure what i am doing wrong here, let me tell you my steps - I
highlight a term in my FM doc, go to Special-Hypertext, "Specify Named
Destination"; put in the new link name, go to a topic further down, highlight,
go to Hypertext command, select Jump To Named Destination, enter my newlink
name into the gotolink field, and that is it; I generate the help into a reverb
skin and the jump link does not work; why? Please advise.

-Bill