In the body text of one document I refer to a figure on the same page,
using language something like this:  See Figure 10 below.

However, I don't want to enter the figure number in the body text because
the actual number might change in the future.  So it makes sense to use a
variable for the number.  Normally I'd use a cross reference for this, but
that would make the variable a clickable link.  Since the image is on the
same page, I don't need (or want) the variable to be clickable.  I just
want the number to update automagically.

Is there a way to accomplish this in Frame?

Thanks!