Hi -

Yesterday, the Function keys I use most often (F8, F9) stopped working. So did
CTRL-8 and CTRL-9, and some other Function and CTRL keys as well. I'm on
FrameMaker 17 (unstructured), Windows 7. There have been no changes to my
system or installation. I've tried restarting FrameMaker and the computer.

Any suggestions?

________________________________
Pat Christenson
Senior Technical Writer, Customer Engagement
pat.christen...@morningstar.com

Morningstar. Illuminating investing worldwide.

22 W. Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
www.morningstar.com
[cid:image003.png@01D593C4.AB0062E0]

This email contains privileged and confidential information and is intended
only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any dissemination, distribution,
or duplication of this communication without prior written consent from
Morningstar is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the materials from any
computer.