Hi Peter...thanks bunches for the idea (I'll check the resolution, I have 2
new 27" monitors and am still fiddling to make everything work to my
liking). If putzing with the resolution doesn't help, I'll upload the
screenshot where it can be accessed via a link.

Have a fantabulous day...

Jerilynne Knight
The Encourager
317.593.5551