Not reasonable ... for me anyway!

From: Framers <framers-bounces+syed.hosain=aeris....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 11:13 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>

The price is $360 a year. Wasn't the perpetual license $1000 including one year
of support, then $500 per year for continued support?

Learning resources, FrameMaker Classroom in a Book is good. It hasn't been
updated since version 11, but the basics haven't changed.

https://www.adobepress.com/store/adobe-framemaker-11-classroom-in-a-book-9780133373646