Hi All,

We have a mysterious graphic issue. We place a 10x7mm frame to house an
Illustrator (AI) graphic at the beginning of a heading1 with the position at
insertion point and -7pt above baseline. It's been this way for years without
an issue, but now we save as a PDF file and the top half of the graphic is cut
off.

We have an identical heading that was spawned from heading1, named heading0.
This exists for sole purpose of eliminating that heading from the TOC. If we
copy the entire paragraph and then change the heading1 para format to heading0,
the problem goes away (and vice-versa). We have deleted the heading1 format and
respawned it from heading0, and the problem returns.

I'm stumped.

Thanks, C2