So I made the screenshot with frames showing, but ran out of time before
leaving.

When I change the para tag name of another format to TDS-H1, the graphic gets
cut off. TDS-H0, TDS-Hx and etc. work fine. (i.e., just changing the tag name
causes the problem)

Yes, printing to ps and distilling works fine (once you get past the rely on
system fonts setting - I had to mention that...)

It's affecting three different users, so at least it's not just me 🙂

BTW, I almost always avoid inline graphics. Just this one case we've used them.

C2