Dear Framers,

I am using FrameMaker 2015 and am planning to update too FrameMaker 2019 at the
same time as moving to a new laptop. I would appreciate help with two questions:

1. I am not interested in a subscription, only in buying a license. I found no
possibility on Adobe's site but one on CDW
(https://www.cdw.com/product/adobe-framemaker-2019-release-license-1-user/5244308).
 Can anyone confirm that this source is suitable? The licensing is not clear
from their site (I wrote to them for clarification), so if anyone has
experience with them I will be grateful. The source I used back in 2015 thanks
to a tip from this list, Insight
(https://www.insight.com/en_US/shop/product/65292764AD01A00/Adobe/65292764AD01A00/AdobeFrameMaker(2019Release/)),
 currently says that the site is under maintenance.

2. I am not following this email list on a daily basis (I do use FrameMaker on
a daily basis -- it has been my main writing tool since ca. 1998 --  but it
does what I want and I know its quirks), so I apologize if everyone else knows
the answer to my next question: is it a good idea to purchase the 2019 version
now, or is there another expected update coming out soon?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

-- Bertrand Meyer
Last (FrameMaker-produced) book: Agile: The Good, the Hype and the Ugly,
Springer, https://www.amazon.com/Agile-Good-Hype-Bertrand-Meyer/dp/3319051547