From: winfried.r...@web.de <winfried.r...@web.de>
Sent: Wednesday, 7 September, 2022 12:20
To: bertrand.me...@inf.ethz.ch
Cc: 'An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.'
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>; me...@inf.ethz.ch
Subject: RE: [Framers] Separate printed file for each chapter (waiting to click
considered harmful)

Hi Bertrand,

You have to print to Postscript files and then use a watched folder to convert
all in one go to PDF via Acrobat.

Best regards

Winfried

Am 07.09.2022 11:52 schrieb "Bertrand Meyer (SIT)" <bertrand.me...@inf.ethz.ch
<mailto:bertrand.me...@inf.ethz.ch> >:

Thanks. I don’t print to Postscript, why should I? I want PDF files.

I used to print Postscript files (back in the days when everyone was wearing a
tie to work), then “distill” them to PDF (sounds like deliciously nostalgic
terminology)… Should I still do that?

With best regards,

-- Bertrand Meyer