Hello all,

I'm wanting to write a Meterpreter script that can sniff traffic from an
exploited Windows host.  I *think* there is some built-in pcap functionality
already in the Metasploit framework... is this correct?  If so, can it be
used in a script that can be ran from Meterpreter?

Also, before I do this... does there happen to be a payload that already
exists that can do this for me (or even one that does an nmap scan)?  I took
a little time to examine all the payloads that already exist, but none
really jumped out at me as being able to do this sort of thing.

--
Thanks!
Bryan