Alright... so I've attempted to (in a similar manner -
::Rex::Socket::Tcp.create) create an auxiliary module that can query for
machines listening on particular ports.  It seems to work just fine when I
run it against a network I have direct access to, but if I attempt to run it
against a network in which I've set up a Meterpreter route for, I get an
'Auxiliary failed: core_channel_open: Operation failed: 10060' error when I
attempt to connect to an address that doesn't exist.  Any ideas why this is
or how I can rescue from it so I can continue on with my query?

--
Thanks!
Bryan