On 9/12/06, Raphael Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello again,

this is just a service to those of you who do not follow the svn/plone
commits ;-)

2006-09-12  Raphael Ritz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

  My test set-up: Python 2.4.3, Zope 2.10.0b2 release on Linux (FC5)

  First impression: excellent work Hanno

  Issues noticed so far:

    - there is a hard dependency on PIL in CMFPlone/utils.py
      Do we really want that?

As of 2.5.1 there is a hard dependency on PIL in CMFPlone to ensure
proper validation of member portraits (and the scale them, which is
nice also).  So this is not something I'd be too concerned about.

Alec