On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:16:31 +0100, Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:26:23 -0800, Alec Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At least for BBB these should be kept (though how do you deprecate
something like this), it's quite likely people are using these classes
for some purpose.

Keep the class names around for one release (in the code), but turn off the CSS, put generated.css in the plone_deprecated dir. Not perfect, but good enough for people to retrofit it onto a site, should it be needed. I doubt anybody outside of Plone uses the CSS implementation of this, though - getIcon is much simpler inside a particular content type.

This makes no sense, because the markup changed in many places, I removed wrapping spans which were only for the icon etc. If this should really be kept, then I can try to put that back in.

Regards,
Florian Schulze