On Nov 26, 2007, at 10:10 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Dear framework team,

I want to suggest PLIP 195 for inclusion in Plone 3.1. You can find the
full thing here: http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/195.

sounds great to me, esp after having to manually install eight or so packages for every new test site in the correct order for far too long... :) so, i'm +1 for accepting the PLIP.

wichert, one little thing, though: shouldn't "The only noticable change for existing products is that GenericSetup will not produce a deprecation warning" read "will _now_ produce" in the risks section?

cheers,

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779