Hi,

The point of having an earlier PLIP proposal deadline was so that people could know whether a PLIP would be accepted in principle before committing serious resources to it.


Given that the bundle deadline is only a few weeks away, I think we need some formal feedback on each proposed PLIP very soon (like, this week). If that's not possible, I propose that the bundle deadline is moved.

In the event, my PLIPs are generally rated positively, so I assume they're accepted in principle pending implementation, but for some other PLIPs the story may be a bit less clear cut.

Martin

--
Author of `Professional Plone Development`, a book for developers who
want to work with Plone. See http://martinaspeli.net/plone-book


_______________________________________________
Framework-Team mailing list
Framework-Team@lists.plone.org
http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/framework-team

Reply via email to