On Jan 19, 2008, at 9:31 PM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
Andreas Zeidler wrote:
[..]
actually, i meant using the plone's dev trac itself — no need to set up things and accounts etc, the info's gonna stay around and also the bundle reviews are somewhat related to it after all... ;)

That would be great indeed. Just want to mention that last
time we added our reviewing notes directly to the bundles
themselves. That also worked quite nicely I thought since
you have a checkout of the review bundle/buildout anyway
and at least if people are scanning the Plone svn check-in
messages you even get the updates that way.

yes, i think we should stick with that and keeping the actual notes with the bundle. i think the tickets can hold and sort of collect the metadata, though, as well as help to coordinate the team. as you've probably noticed i have finally created a bunch of tickets yesterday, the status of which you could check with something like http://tinyurl.com/2a7l38

now if everybody could please pick a few and assign them to themselves as well as complete them with already available info like pointers to threads discussing the plip and such. cc'ing the bundle authors is probably also a good idea. hopefully this will help to gain some momentum and get a better overview of what's already done and what's left...

cheers & good night,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]