hello florian, hello martijn,

i've completed my review and committed the notes in the svn bundle.

i repeated the manual tests with windows IE 6.0, but not with 7.0 as i didn't have the time to install a new windows VM to install IE 7 without overwriting my existing 6.0 but since everything looked just like in FF/Safari (i.e. the same stuff worked and the same stuff didn't) i don't expect any big surprises there.

i also looked at some of the .js diffs and really liked what i saw ;-), http://dev.plone.org/plone/changeset/18810 is a nice example for that (livesearch.js)

i can't recommend this plip for inclusion in 3.1 in its current state, however, alle the errors seem minor and easily fixable.

below i would also like to respond to florian's email in the same post here: