Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Tom Lazar wrote:
On Feb 14, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Florian Schulze wrote:
I can't reproduce any of these issues. I tried my exisiting buildout and I made a fresh co of the buildout and ran buildout with the option to get the newest version of everything.
well, given the fact that i indeed *can* reproduce these, chances are, others will, too.

That's worrying. I would like to seem some succes/failure stories
from others -

FWIW: I just did a fresh buildout for 212 and tested a few
things in firefox (inline editing, calendar pagination, display
changes, workflow transitions, folder reordering, and  running
the tests from test_ecmascripts ).

The only issue I've encountered  is this one:

opera_is_broken is not defined
KupuSelectionTestCase()test_kupuhelpers.... (line 265)
registerTestCase(KupuSelectionTestCase(), "kupu")unittestUtilities... (line 9)
opera_is_broken(this, 'testParentElementImg');

which Tom reported already.

Raphael

at the moment this feels like a big risk to me. Tom, can
you write a short step-by-step guide for reproducing the problems you
are seeing?

Wichert.