On Mar 11, 2009, at 4:23 PM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
I'd like to propose that all (or as many as possible) of us get
together for some quick team meetings periodically. I think it would
be good for coordinating and keeping on the same page.  Some of the
other groups in the community are planning similar meetings and
scheduling them around the Plone Tune-Ups since most of us seem pretty
engaged on those days.

Please, can you specify "we" in emails like this? I had to read your
entire mail before I realized you were talking about the Plone 4
framework team.

Actually, I don't think it would be a bad thing for the 3 team to join. It would help with the project continuity.

Cheers,
Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  http://www.sixfeetup.com