Hi all,

Just wanted to summarize how I think we'll using Trac for the PLIPs for Plone 4 onwards:

- PLIPs are added as tickets with the "PLIP" type.

- PLIPs show up in http://dev.plone.org/plone/report/24

- If you propose for a particular release, you assign it to that release's milestone.

- "Idea" PLIPs are put in the "Future" milestone.

- That the ticket is "accepted" reflects FWT vote

- When the ticket is "resolved", it means that it has been merged.

I have added this to the description on the Trac report, let me know if anything should be added or changed.

We probably want to add the state of the ticket to that report, so we can keep track of the resolved/accepted states.

--
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net