Joel,

I for one would really appreciate if you could provide some of your
insight on some of the current 4.0 PLIPs.  You have incomparable
breadth of knowledge and insight regarding what aspects of Plone are
heavily, popular or even despised (particularly among people who are
not necessarily active in the community).  I also know you probably
have a little free time this weekend :-)

https://dev.plone.org/plone/roadmap

Would it be a good idea to send a mail to the lists to determine if
there are a significant number of people who would have submitted
PLIPs given a slightly longer timeline?  We could then take that
knowledge into account during our next meeting.  We don't want to
disenfranchise anyone, but concerns about the timeline don't really
matter unless they are coming from people who would be involved in the
process.

We had discussed having an additional week after the deadline for
providing feedback to help improve any subpar PLIPs.  This was deemed
unnecessary, partly because it was agreed that FT members would be
giving feedback on PLIPs as they came in, as well as during the review
period.  We may want to reconsider that option, especially if we get
problematic feedback.

Alec