Hi Joel,

I wonder if you make a distinction between a gallery actually curating the
films and simply hosting/the series. Also if you distinguish between for
profit and non profit galleries.

Chicago's Randolph Street Gallery
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randolph_Street_Gallery> hosted the
Experimental Film Coalition's monthly (except for summer) screenings,
curated by John and Beth Schofill with input from others, between January
1984 and June 1989. I deposited full sets of program notes and flyers with
Anthology and Pacific Film Archive many years ago in case you (or anyone
else) ever wants to learn more.

Sixty-six programs!

Eric