Yes, i stopped using their services years ago when they refused to print some
footage that contained an adult semi-nude female swimming in the ocean.  their
processing and printing services were no better or worse than any other, as i
recall (and this was easily 12-15 years ago when there were still plenty of
labs around), but their policy made it impossible to deal with them ever again.

enjoy today...

Dinorah de Jesús Rodríguez
Multimedia Artist

solislandmediaworks.com