Thanks for the response,
I can see how this policy can be instituted for film to video or film
printing services where a tech has to pour over every frame, but I've
never understood why or even how it could apply to processing.
The only thing I could come up with is that they paid a strange uncle to
scour through processed film for the sole purpose of seeing if it violated
their policy so they could then burn it in the parking lot and give the
client their money back?!?
- Buck Bito
vtc-sf.com