From: sef208 <sef...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Kodak filing for bankruptcy?
To: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 8:41 PM

I asked the fuji rep in new york and he said that it wouldn't be profitable
enough in the US for fuji to bother... unless Kodak went under...The more
pressure we put on them, the more demand they will perceive. There is still a
pretty good demand for black and white film. Perhaps fuji will change it's tune
now...it's definitely better than sitting around and whining about kodak's
demise.

seth

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 12:29 PM,  <carli...@aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 10/1/2011 9:58:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,