In a message dated 10/1/2011 8:38:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sef...@gmail.com writes:

I asked  the fuji rep in new york and he said that it wouldn't be
profitable enough in  the US for fuji to bother... unless Kodak went
under...The more
pressure we  put on them, the more demand they will perceive. There is
still a pretty good  demand for black and white film. Perhaps fuji will change
it's tune now...it's  definitely better than sitting around and whining about
kodak's demise.

seth

How much would it cost them just to ship a few cases to their U.S. offices?
 And put it on their stock list?

Neopan MP used to be available in Europe, but not sure any  more.