Any constructive criticism regarding my work is welcome. Ad hominem
attacks are not. Please be civil. The URL you want to go to is
http://dr-yo.com --

Regarding my personal knowledge of experimental film, I'm not a
scholar, but I do know the essentials. I've seen works by Michael
Snow et al. My personal influences are Fischinger, John Whitney, and
Jordan Belson. --

If I conveyed a tone of disrespect to anyone here, that was
unintentional, so please accept my apology. I was merely trying to
warn everyone about the apocalypse. It's not a myth. It is going to
happen. There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of
in your philosophy. --

Aaron