we try to facilitate screening EVERYTHING

a regular part of Revelation is REVEL8 which is all about super8. the raw
super8 stock is even provided to the filmmakers!

also, last year we had Dirk de Bruyn do an expanded cinema performance on 16mm
and (I think) super8. and we screened 70s grindhouse features on 16mm.

we've also screened in a full dome and had machina works.

8mm is interesting, certainly we'd try to screen it in its original format if
something was 8mm and we programmed it!

help that helps

Jack