Hello all,I'm looking for recommendations of 35mm experimental films for a
program I am planning.  I have already thought of some titles like these but I
could use plenty of other recommendations:Trees of Syntax, Leaves of Axis -
Daichi SaitoComing Attractions- Peter TscherkasskyInstructions for a Light and
Sound Machine- Peter TscherkasskyArnulf Rainer- Peter KubelkaStrips- Felix
Dufour-LaperriereOuverture- Christopher BecksThe Decay of Fiction- Pat
O'NeillDomashnyee Kino/Home Movie (and other films)-John PriceThanks in
advance.CH