Okay, so most of you know that I'm putting on a SF Bay are screening in the
South Bay in a month or so. For those of you who have put together events in
the past, what are some good sites that I might submit event/calendar
listings to for my event? And for South Bay folks, any sites that pop up in
your mind? Besides frameworks and facebook of course. Also, any cool places
in the South Bay where I could put up posters for the event? Coffee shops,
theaters, schools, even stuff that might go up the peninsula a bit. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.

-charles

--
Check my myspace page for my streaming films and info -
www.myspace.com/chadwickfilms