From: Kevin Timmins <on-on...@hotmail.com>
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 8:39 AM
Subject: [Frameworks] DIY Super 8 telecine

Hi all

I purchased a eumig 610D duel film projector ages ago in the hope of making my
own telecine machine. I have a Panasonic DVX100B camcorder for SD and a Canon
550D for HD I could could capture to. I've been meaning to start faffing about
with this project for over a year now but haven't got around to it. Any ideas
on the quality of images I could produce with the devices I have available? How
could I get this to work... etc..?

Kind Regards
Kevin