Tehching Hsieh's One Year Performance 1980-1981

My favorite of his one-year performances. He punches a time clock every
hour on the hour for one year. He documents the process by firing one frame
of film for each time-clock punch. The object created: a time-lapse film of
a man spontaneously sprouting hair and shivering (due to slightly different
poses every hour) standing next to a spinning clock.  A rare (and
effective) study of monotonous labor.

Warren