There are two good docos about call centers in India, where the workers keep
odd night schedules:
  Sonali Gulati: Nalini by Day, Nancy by Night
  Ashim Ahluwalia: John and Jane
Very different in style and POV, so not redundant.

Also, the guy whose rampage is the subject of the excellent doc "Cul De Sac" by
the late Garrett Scott was a laid off late shift worker with insomnia. Some of
the interview footage in this film is poorly shot, but don't let the odd look
put you off. Overall, it's edited very well, very smart, and remains powerful,
disturbing and extraordinarily topical. Highly recommended